Upper Peninsula Day 1

Just a driving day.  Got a slightly later start than I would have liked but we still made it about 90% of the way there.  

The bridge was terrifying as per usual.  And naturally there was traffic so we got to enjoy just sitting on it.  😳

Not much to report.  At an Airbnb near Munising in Christmas, Michigan.  (Free wine though!)

Tomorrow we drive 3 hours more west and start our hike.

Giant wiener just south of the bridge.  Why?

Comments

  1. I'm so excited to follow your adventure. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're blogging again. The bridge looks scary sideways, is it any less scary turned the right way.......or perhaps worse?
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't figure out why when I post from my phone the photos are sideways!! I'm going through and fixing them now. Ugh.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great 2025 around Trip Day 17

8.16.23

The Great 2025 Road Trip Day 11